Monday, March 9, 2009

50 what if questions for Final Project

1. What if I knew all the details of my final project? Would I be able to come up with better what if questions?
2. What if I could incorporate this assignment into my capstone project somehow?
3. What if my photography had some unique characteristics?
4. What if I could make people think deeper about my photography?
5. What if I could freak people out with my photography?
6. What if I could stir up some other emotions with my photos
7. What if used props in my photos?
8. What if my photos were less life like and more animated?
9. What if I used some older style techniques with my photos?
10. What if researched different photography techniques?
11. What if my photography was in black and white?
12. What if I could incorporate other things along with my photos?
13. What if I could use sound with my photos?
14. What if that sound could cause some type of emotion?
15. What if I could use some type of smell with my photo.
16. What if that smell could cause some type of emotion to go along with the photo?
17. What if my photos were more abstract?
18. What if I altered my photos in photoshop?
19. What if altering them creates a whole different feel?
20. What if I could combine my photos is some way?
21. What if my photos were blown up?
22. What if they were shrunken?
23. What if they were taken at night?
24. What if they were taken in the day?
25. What if they were taken at dust?
26. What if taken at dawn?
27. What if the time they were taken has no relevence at all?
28. What if it does?
29. What if I took pictures of things that are important to me?
30. What if I took picutres of things that weren't important to me?
31. What if the things that weren't important can become important through my pictures?
32. What if they couldn't?
33. What if that doesn't even matter?
34. What if my photos can be printed on something else other than photo paper?
35. What if they were printed on a wall?
36. What if on a t-shirt?
37. What if on a cup?
38. What if on some type of stationary item?
39. What if my pics weren't printed at all?
40. What if there were some other means to display my photos other than norm?
41. What if I could develop some new method of displaying photos?
42. What if my photos could be interactive in some way?
43. What if parts of my photos were cut out? How could they be used?
44. What if i could create some type of sequence with my photos?
45. What if I could stimulate ones imagination with my photos?
46. What if my photos could stimulate my own imagination?
47. What if my photos were used for some type of marketing?
48. What if could sell my photos?
49. What if I became famous for my photos?
50. What if I can't think of any more what if question?

No comments:

Post a Comment