Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Response to class 6

In class we discussed the importance of taking time to ourselves. I definitely needed time to myself as described in my previous blog. I agree that this is very important in order to maintain some level of sanity while dealing with our everyday busy lives. At least for me anyways.

We also took time to think more about our final projects during this class. I think it is becoming evident to everyone in this class that if you are given an assignment that has no clear definition, but you are free to do whatever you choose, it can actually be more difficult than given clear instruction on what to do. Maybe its because in our lives we are so use to following instruction and given guidelines on what to do. We are now forced to think for ourselves and its quite scary. I need my mommy right now...

1 comment:

  1. You get it! It is very scary to think for yourself - a concept that is rare in our society. I hope you find your mommy, but come back to class when you are feeling safer! :-)

    ReplyDelete