Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Response to class 3

I thought yesterday's class was very interesting. But i have to get right to what I thought was most interesting about the class and that was when we did the crazy thing with the chairs. At first I did not understand the point of what we did with the chairs. The only thing I thought it would do was piss the next class off for having to fix the chairs back. Then later on it hit me! I don't know what anyone else got from that excersise but here's what I got from it. Beth, I feel, was teaching us to do something outside of the norm and not be afraid of how others would react to it. To try to strike up a reaction from people and that's exactly what we did. For once I feel like I took a chance on trying something different despite what the next class would think or feel about it and it felt great.

That is the only way we will learn to think outside of the box and take chances. It's what seperates those who are great from those who are average. I now have a new found encouragement to do things outside of the norm and not worry about the reaction of others! Beth your a genious!

PS I also decided not to spell check this post and not worry if soneone thinks I am a horible speller! Ha! There's no stopping the madness now!

No comments:

Post a Comment