Monday, March 23, 2009

Randomness part 2

I cut my word (SACRIFICE) out of the paper today and carried it in my pocket. At first I forgot about the word for the first half of the day. Then while I was at the mall buying some shoes the word showed its evil head. Why would I call it evil? Allow me to explain. So I'm at the mall buying some shoes, cause you know when you out of town you gotta buy stuff that nobody in your city will have, and I reach in my pocket to pay for the them and along with my money comes this word SACRIFICE stuck between a couple of the bills. At this point I'm lookin up at the sky going "common... not right now."

Thinking again that this must be some sort of sign or divine intervention I had to put the shoes back and get my girl some shoes instead. I knew that she needed some gym shoes more than I did. I enjoyed the rest of my day though and am just now getting back from sight seeing. The first thing I did was tape my word to the mirror in my brother's apartment and asked no one to mess with it. At first, I was eager to get rid of the word but now I'm in such a good mood and am wondering if this assignment is merely coincidence or does everything happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment