Monday, March 23, 2009

Randomness part 1

I took my word out of an old American Classifieds mag that I had laying around in my bag. I turned to the third page and came across the word SACRIFICE. I felt that this was a great word to use. I don't know how to keep something in the back of my mind (according to instruction) other than to kind of forget about it or try not to think about the word over other thoughts. Maybe I'm thinking to much into this right now... Well, I found that the word kept popping in my head a few times throughout the day. Some situations happened throughout the day where I found myself putting the word into practice. For example, when I went out to dinner today my sister wanted to sit facing the window knowing how much I have to face a window when I'm out somewhere. I don't know why, I just do okay!

Anyway, the word SACRIFICE popped into my head and I thought it was a sign from above or some other divine intervention and I felt the need to comply. So I sacrificed the window seat for her. Yea, its my good deed for the day. I'm saving up for a ticket to Heaven and I here those flights are pretty expensive these days. Interesting in seeing where this assignment is going. Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment