Sunday, April 12, 2009

What the Bleep response

I thought the movie was very interesting. It made you think about things in a different way. The idea of Quantum Theory made me ponder things in a different light. I may not have fully agreed with everything that was said or maybe I didn't fully understand what was said enough to believe it. Some of the ideas about what matter was didn't seem to far fetched. While watching that part of the movie I couldn't help but to think about all the things in this world which at some point someone said was impossible. All the inventions that make you wonder how the hell was someone able to bring to life. Maybe all matter is something that was thought of by someone or thing and brought into existence. I am one who truly feels that there is nothing and I mean nothing that the human mind can think of that can't be brought to life in some manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment